As a student, you are responsible for all activity on the platform. This includes the content that you post or otherwise create on our platform, such as reviews, questions, posts, messages, and any other content you share.
- post or provide any content or information that is inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, racially or ethnically objectionable, pornographic, false, misleading, incorrect, infringing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner;
- post or provide any content or information that harms minors in any way;
- post or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise) through the Services or to any user;
- engage in any activity that would require us to obtain licenses from or pay royalties to any third party, including the need to pay royalties for the public performance of a musical work or sound recording;
- impersonate another person, gain unauthorized access to another person’s account, or otherwise deceive or mislead others about the origin of the content or information;
- frame or embed the Services (such as to embed a free version of a course) or otherwise circumvent the Services; or
- abuse Udemy resources, including support services.
If you’re accessing our Services as a student located in India, then these terms also include, and you agree to comply with, the provisions of Rule 3(2) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.